Dec 6, 2016
In the last episode before Rogue One hits theaters on December
16 ,Mike and Joao decided to dive deep into the mind of Anakin
They are joined once again by mental health practitioner Adam to
see what is going on in the mind of the most iconic Star Wars
in this episode:
- What effect did Slavery have on young Anakin Skywalker?
- What was the psychological effect of leaving his mother?
- What happened to Anakin's mind when he went from having nothing
to becoming a member of the Jedi order?
- Anakin and Obi-Wan's complex relationship
- What effect did Qui-Gon's death have on Anakin?
- Was Anakin in love with Padme or obsessed with Padme?
- Family man?
- The psychological effects of loosing limbs
- Renouncing his former self
- Final diagnosis