Jun 15, 2016
Mike is joined this week by mental health practitioner Adam.
Join Mike and Adam as the probe the psychology of Obi-Wan Kenobi
from Episode I to VI.
In this episode:
- Why does Obi-Wan challenge Qui-Gon Jinn?
- The effects of seeing Qui-Gon Jinn murdered
- What were the effects of killing Darth Maul (His belief he
killed the Sith)?
- Did he regret taking on Anakin for a padawan?
- The psychological effect of being a mentor, friend, brother and
father to Anakin Skywalker
- The psychological effect of war on Obi-Wan
- Does Obi-Wan have Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- The psychological effect of losing all that he ever had
- The psychological effect of being forced to kill his friend and
- The psychological effect on his friend and brother betraying
him and the Jedi Order
- The psychological effects of being isolated for 19 to 20
- Was Obi-Wan suicidal?
All that and much, much more in this episode. If you are having
trouble and need to speak to someone please see someone.
If you have any questions or comments for the show, please email us
at email@example.com. Please rate, review and
subscribe to us on
iTunes. Thank you for listening.